And it's a 3 day weekend!
It's supposed to be really sunny this weekend
so I'm hoping to do a lot of this...
Interspersed with some of this...
I'm also thinking about whipping up some treats
In the meantime I'm filling out some of Lauren's blanks.
Go on over to her blog and link up if you want to play along!
1. The best news I ever received was Oh, I don't know....maybe getting into grad school. I remember being super excited to get accepted to my program.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is the THREE DAY WEEKEND! Though I have to admit I'm slightly bitter and jealous at my husbands five day weekend. Seriously? Five days? He's so spoiled!
3. Something I would never do is get a tattoo, or a piercing. I passed out in Claire's when I was 20 getting my ears pierced. So let's just say that needles aren't really my thing!
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose hmm, not sure I would ever hire a "life coach." Maybe Oprah so I can learn to be as successful as her.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be physical therapist on weekdays. Which is to say my wardrobe is very bland and unexciting - sensible shoes, pants, short sleeve shirts. BORING. Weekends are more easy comfort - jeans, cute tops, sundresses, flip flops.
6. One should always use their blinker when turning or changing lanes!
7. I want to get a pedicure today!