1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a baker, a writer, a photographer - to have this blog be a profitable "job" .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my sister .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I wasa blue crayon. So random - I don't know how I picked it. I do remember that I lost my hat (the tip of the crayon) at school and the teacher made everyone stay in at recess until we found it. Needless to say, I wasn't very popular! .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my Cabbage Patch dolls. I would carry them over to my friends house, getting taunted by the boys in the neighborhood, so we could play house with them.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I hmm, I don't remember. I never really got in that much trouble. My one friend got banned from coming to my house after we got caught having a party. And there was the time after I totaled my car, then knocked the side mirror off my mom's car a week later, when my dad said if I got a scratch on his car I'd be riding my bike for the rest of my life.
7. I get daily inspiration from other bloggers, and my husband who is always so positive and kind .
Things have been pretty quiet here on the blog lately.
Mainly because I've just been feeling tired and under-the-weather.
And partly because of my busted camera -
I hate having to rely on fuzzy iphone pictures.
Hopefully things turn around soon.
I've been itching to do some fall baking
and have some fun plans with friends coming up.
In any case, I'm liking up with Lauren's blog again for Fill In The Blank Friday.
Head on over and join in!
1. Nothing says fall like the smells of cinnamon, apples, and pumpkin things in the kitchen.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is hmm, I don't really have an autumn tradition. I just love the cooler weather, cuddling up in my flannel pjs and fuzzy socks, and drinking hot apple cider or pumpkin lattes.
3. My favorite fall treat is anything pumpkin (except pumpkin pie) - pumpkin bread, cookies, lattes...yum!
4. Fall makes me think offamily because both my sister's and my birthdays are in the Fall, and of course there's Thanksgiving.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! colorful leaves, cool crisp air, apple and pumpkin, scarves and boots.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is living in California, my wardrobe doesn't change too drastically with the seasons, but Fall usually brings more leggings, boots, and big sweaters.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving, hands down. First off, I don't get into Halloween too much - I'm just not creative enough to come up with fun costumes and my party days are behind me. I love Thanksgiving - the gathering of family, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, the gluttonous all day food fest...it's the best!