I've been a little MIA this week,
Mainly due to laziness and lack of sleep.
I promise some good recipe posts next week,
And another Wedding Wednesday,
And a post on our white water rafting trip last weekend
which was SO fun!
In the meantime, I'm filling in the blanks on Lauren's page.
Head on over and join in!
1. My favorite color is Green, for no particular reason other than I love it. Looking around my apartment now I'm realizing there's green everywhere!
2. My travel destination of choice is anywhere new. I'd love to visit South America, Canada, Italy, Sweden, New Zealand....this list never ends!
3. My favorite food is ice cream. I'll never tire of it!
4. My happy place is the beach, or somewhere near the water. I think I've always been a water person (hence, I was a swimmer) and feel so calm when I'm near the water. Whenever I'd come home from living in the mid-west, I'd always have to take a drive along the coast to see the water. It just feels like home to me.
5. My favorite saying is And miles to go until we sleep. It's from a Robert Frost poem that I had to memorize in 7th grade, but I always loved it.
6. My dirty little secret is I'm a physical therapist and I hate working out or going to the gym. So boring. I need to fine a sport that motivates me to get off the couch!
7. Something friends might say about me is that I cry easily when I'm stressed or frustrated. I think all my friends from grad school saw me break down at some point or another. One time in the middle of the anatomy lab while studying for a test. Ah, good times!