It's a beautiful, sunny (but cold) day here in Santa Monica. I only wish it were a bit warmer so I could lay out by the pool. But I am looking forward to heading over to my parents' house this weekend for Easter. My sister and I (both in our 30's) still color Easter eggs every year. So fun!
It's another Friday and another Fill In The Blank from Lauren. Enjoy!
1. Fridays are what I look forward to all week! I only work a 1/2 day on Fridays so I'm off at noon. I spend the rest of the afternoon shopping, running errands, going to the beach, lying on the couch....whatever I want. It's such a great way to start my weekend!
2. Baking,making and eating delicious desserts make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is my husband. He's always in a good mood, he doesn't let stuff get to him and tries to be positive. He reminds me to lighten up and think positively.
4. If I had the day off today I would go wine tasting in Santa Barbara!
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is a mix of "Trying to make old college furniture look new" and "clean and simple, but warm." I cannot wait to get new couches without stains on them and don't sag in the middle. But we have a bigger purchase (a car) to make first.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm a bit apathetic and sick of the name calling, pettiness that has taken over lately. I don't totally lean one way or the other, and definitely need to educate myself more on some issues. I am NOT looking forward to campaign season starting again - I hate be bombarded with commercials and signs everywhere.
7. I'd like to go to school so I could take a photography class and take better pictures!