1. My favorite daily responsibility is, I dont really like any "daily responsibility" or anything I feel like I HAVE to do. I guess I enjoy cooking dinner, though I'd enjoy it a lot more if I didn't have to work all day, then come home and cook!
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, folding laundry or washing dishes
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is I tend to eat a lot of fish when we're out. I think maybe this is because I don't know how to cook really great fish at home. And it makes me feel like I'm being healthy, though it's probably covered in butter or oil!
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Dessert! I love baking (hence my blog) and would do it daily if I had a large crowd of people to shove cookies and cakes at!
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is umm, maybe when I was like 5 years old and had my picture in the paper for riding a tricycle through a little fake town at the mall. I think was stopped by the "cops" for speeding.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish to pay off my student loans, buy a house, and to start some kind of baking/cooking business.
7. My biggest pet peeve is I have so many! I hate when people where sunglasses indoors.