Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I'm a little late getting in on this action today, but better late than never.  It was the 2nd beautiful day here in LA and the hubs got out of work early.  So we took advantage of the sun and rode our bikes up to the Santa Monica pier, rode a few rides, ate some ice cream, and rode back home.  A great way to spend a Friday afternoon!

Starting off with margs at Baja Cantina

Ferris Wheel on the Santa Monica Pier


The view from our gondola
 
1.   The best prank I ever pulled was  never.  I'm not much of a prankster - I think I'm just not creative enough.

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was  when I was little my sister gave me a glass of "lemonade" but it was really pickle juice.  Yuck.

3.  A day without  good food   is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are  giving and receiving love - from friends, family, pets, random strangers, whoever  - being happy with who you are, finding something you love doing whether it's your job or a hobby, a comfortable bed, and ice cream!

5.  I dream of   owning a nice home, having a family, taking charge of my career and making it into something I'm happy with.

6. 
 I dread  getting up for work every morning, getting my cavities filled, having to buy a new car.

7.  A discovery I made this week was  this new recipe for Breakfast Buttercups I'm gonna try making tomorrow morning.


My weekend will consist of baking cupcakes, going to a baby shower, and possibly test driving some cars.  What are you up to this weekend?  Hope it's a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment