Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

Since our baby girl is due in exactly 4 months from today (?!),
I've recently become obsessed with looking up nursery inspiration photos.

I'd like something that's not too girly, and not too pink.
Maybe some neutrals with bright splashes of color thrown in.
One thing I learned after going through my pins on Pinterest
is that I must like aqua colored walls, because 90% of my pins have them!

Take a look...







Source




So do you have any nursery decorating advice?
Especially on a budget?

3 comments:

  1. Haha! You're right! You do love aqua walls! These all look fabulous and I can't wait to see your final product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first one...so cute and the polka dots! my advice is dont' spend a lot of money on the bedding. babies aren't supposed to use blankets until 12 months and aren't supposed to use bumpers either. we ending up spending 100 bucks and just using all of it as wall hangings. but i can't wait to see what you do...all great and pretty ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I loved planning our daughters room. It is actually quite pink (the walls.. but they are a good pink!) and the rest of the room is pretty simple. I was so inspired by Marie Antoinette (the Sofia Coppola one) when I was pregnant. You can look at it here (http://acollectionofpassions.com/blog/our-baby-s-nursery) It's changed quite a lot since this was a year ago! I had so much fun nesting. Hope you do too!

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete