Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fillin' In The Blanks



This is what's been going on at our house lately....


Can you tell we're gonna be new parents?

I'm pretty excited about it being Friday, cause I'm pooped!
I'm looking forward to sleeping in, and baking a few treats to bring to my sister's party.
And then sleeping in again.
And maybe throwing a nap in there somewhere.
Are you sensing a theme here?

Once again, I'm linking up over at Lauren's blog for Fill In The Blank Friday.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!


1.   The last thing I ate was     a cutie clemintine orange.  I can't get enough of them.

2.   The last song I listened to was    "Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys while I was driving home.  I love that song...it always makes me want to dance and sing along.


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Rachel}...Race, Rah, Ra, Ace, Ale, Are, Ah, Car, Care, Cha, Char, Cher, Hare, Hale, Her, Har, Ha, He, Ear, Each, El, Earl, Lear, Lace, La...and probably a few more I'm missing.

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     I'd say black because it's so versatile, but I could see blue too...that way you could wear jeans, and there are so many different shade of blue you could use

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    3 kinds of lip gloss, gum, my wallet, my iphone, a stack of gift cards, my e-reader, and a pen.  Nothing too exciting.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    Watch Grey's and go to bed.  I'm exhausted.  This whole not being able to sleep on my back thing is taking it's toll  .

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    Hmm, there are so many.  I used to listen to "My Humps" before going out, and I loved jamming to "The Way I Are" by Timbaland.  Also anything off of Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway will get me going, along with any 80's Madonna, especially off of True Blue.  Wow, that's quite a list for someone who really hasn't danced in quite a while!

4 comments:

  1. Just thought I'd hop on over from the link up :)

    Cuties are so good and seem to be all the rage this year!

    Congratulations on the baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to have a baby?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is new knews to me. Man, I leave for a couple weeks and people start popping out kids. WOOSH! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Congrats!!!! We are expecting too. Such exciting times ahead xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like having lots of lip glosses in my bag. I get all out of sorts when I don't have one. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete