|Granada, Spain 2010|
I have to leave the house in 15 minutes and I'm still on the couch in my bathrobe.
I should probably get moving, huh?
I am so happy it's Friday, and that we have NO plans ahead of us this weekend.
AND it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in So Cal.
Hopefully we can get out of the house to enjoy the sunny weather this weekend,
because I think my stressed out hubby could really use it!
Once again I am linking up over at Lauren's blog for Fill in The Blank Friday.
It's travel themed, which kind makes me want to take a trip somewhere,
but with a babe on the way and our funds drained after doing our taxes
I think we'll be staying put for a while.
Maybe a "staycation" is in our future!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is I have a soft spot for Spain since I studied there in college. But I also love traveling in the US. There are many great places to visit right in our own backyard, that are much more affordable that going abroad .
2. Argentina is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by reading, watching movies, listening to music. Usually pretending I'm busy so I don't have to talk to the person next to me! I'm anti-social, I know!
4. My three must-haves when I travel are a camera , water & snacks and a good book or magazine
5. My favorite travel companion is anyone up for adventure and trying new things.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is not too crazy, but on our first trip to Europe with my sister our train from Paris to Barcelona broke down half way. We were supposed to get off and get on a bus that would take us to Barcelona. When we were trying to find the bus, the mean French man at the ticket window told us it had already left and started laughing at us. Luckily he was wrong. We got on our bus and proceeded to stop at every town between Montpellier (where we broke down) and Barcelona. At each stop the bus driver would go to the bar in the train station and have a drink before getting back on to drive us to the next city. We finally made it to Barcelona at like 2am. We hadn't exchanged money to pesos and all the banks were closed so we had to pay a taxi driver $40 US to take us to our hotel. It was a long day and we were very happy to crawl into bed!
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is hmmm, I don't think I've done anything too exotic. Maybe octopus? .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in where I am now - Southern California - but a different city. Maybe San Diego or Santa Barbara, just to get out of the congestion of LA. I could also live in Northern Cali or maybe even the Pacific Northwest, though I'm not sure I can handle all the gloomy weather .
9. I have been to thirty-four
states in the U.S. (or maybe a few more)
Have a wonderful weekend!