Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Married to Mr. Clean

My husband is a bit of a neat freak with a slight case of germophobia.  Which, 99.9% of the time is wonderful.  I mean, really, he makes the bed every morning, vacuums on weekends, and cleans the dishes every night.  A girl should definitely NOT complain.  However, it means our monthly sponge-scrubber budget is about $500.  The man goes through scrubbers as fast as he goes through Kleenex.  Which is ridiculously fast, trust me.  Let the evidence speak for itself...


This scrubber is 2 days old.  Two.  Days.  Before I met the mister I would have these scrubbers for weeks.  Months.  And they never ripped apart.  I don't know what he does with these things, but the fact that he scrubbed off the platinum lining of our new crystal glasses after our first time using them probably gives you an idea of how serious he is about clean dishes.  I think we should start investing in sponge scrubber stock!

2 comments:

  1. haha hilarious! my boyfriend is a little bit the same. so good. i do no cleaning haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online!
    cheap cleaning products nz

    ReplyDelete