|Me, circa 1979, on Venice Beach|
Yay, it's another Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of no plans, which means sleeping in and doing whatever comes to mind. The cloudy sky has cleared up and apparently there are some huge waves off SoCal today, so we may be headed up to Malibu so the hubs can surf. Hopefully he won't end up like this guy...
I think I'll make this yummy looking pizza one of these weekend nights. Or maybe this one - BBQ chicken is a favorite around these parts.
And this spinach potato hash may make an appearance one morning.
But since my scale showed a very disappointing, though not all that surprising considering what I've consumed the past week, number this morning I may have to subsist on fruits and veggies this weekend. Good thing I have this handy guide from Chow to help me figure out correct serving sizes!
Anyhow....let's get on to Lauren's Friday Blanks, shall we?
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
1. People always tell me I look like Claire Danes, especially when I was in high school. I've also gotten a Nicole Kidman (huh?) and Dana Delaney (huh? again.)
2. Friends don't let friends spend the day with spinach in their teeth or their fly down.
3. A sunny day is perfect for going for a bike ride on the beach.
4. My favorite accessory is a scarf. Love scarves!
5. If I could afford it I would have a massage therapist come to my house 3x a week. And have someone to do my laundry.
6. The cure for boredom is Angry Birds!
7. I am currently "in like" with drinking Constant Comment tea in the mornings instead of coffee.