Thursday, September 29, 2011

San Francisco - Giant Bridges and Giants Baseball

After visiting the Japanese Gardens 
we hopped on the bus and headed over 
to the Golden Gate Bridge.

I've seen the bridge several times in my life
but it never fails to amaze me.
This is the first time I've walked out onto the bridge
which was slightly terrifying.
The wind combined with crowds of walkers and cyclists
and cars whizzing by made my heart pound.








Next we headed to Fisherman's Wharf for
clam chowder in a bread bowl
and some seal watching.
Along the way, we got passed by a group on a Segway tour.
Possibly the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!





To finish off our trip, we got tickets to the Giants game,
the hubby's favorite team.
AT&T Park was much nicer than Dodger Stadium,
and it was a nice change to cheer for the Giants and not fear for our lives.
And to top it off, the Giants won
making the hubs very happy.





The next morning we headed out for Lake Tahoe,
the most beautiful and blue lake I've ever seen.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. love that picture of the bridge with the fog...and the seals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of the bridge! I always love the sea lions! Were you down at Pier 39? Looks like you had awesome seats at the Giants game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco. Your pictures are making me incredibly jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete