Have you seen the Scrabble Cheez-Its?
How fun are they??
Two of my favorite things together in one,
allowing you to leave sweet messages in the morning
(Although I had to dig through the whole box to find a "Y")
It's been a few weeks since I've done the whole fill-in-the-blank thing
and I admit I had to break out the dictionary to answer the first one.
Sad, I know.
If you want to join in the fun, head on over to Lauren's blog and link up.
Without further ado....
1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is my iphone and Google. I'm addicted, just ask my husband. Part of his wedding vows talked about how "tech savvy" I am. I really cannot handle not knowing the answer to a question, and since we have Google at our fingertips why not look up the answer??
2. Meeting new people makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't bake without, butter and sugar. No healthy desserts coming out of my kitchen! Give me the real stuff.
4. Wheat Thins and cream cheese is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been flossing my teeth every day. Having a root canal will do that to you.
6. If at first you don't succeed cry or pout a little bit, get a big hug, then try try again .
7. Fall is my favorite season! Makes me think of cinnamon, crock pots, and my birthday!
Have a great weekend!