It's officially my favorite season,
Bringing cooler, crisper air
and cozy, comfy clothes.
Oh yeah, and my birthday!
This week has been a long one, hasn't it?
I don't know what it is but I am just exhausted -
coming home every night to crash on the couch.
Which explains why I haven't posted anything this week.
Sorry about that!
Next week will (hopefully) bring some new posts and recipes.
I am playing along with Lauren's Fill In The Blanks Friday again.
Head on over to her site if you want to play along!
1. The best thing I did all week was go to a Dodger game with the husband and friends, and watch the Giants win. It's always more fun going to sporting events when the hubby's team wins.
2. Chocolate chip cookies make me super happy.
3. Pets are an essential part of the family. Cheeto is our baby and gives us so much love in return .
4. My friends and family is the best thing about my life.
5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to cozying up on the couch with a blanket, wearing comfy sweaters and leggings, and pumpkin spice lattes.
6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is oh so many things - my closet is pretty pathetic and I would love to go on a huge shopping spree to update it - cute tops, new boots, a new winter hat...
7. This weekend I am going to sleep in and lay low. This week has been exhausting and I just want to veg out. I may also go visit my friend her her new 10 day old baby .