Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Saying "I do!" (Part 1)

It's finally time for the ceremony!  There are so many photos that I've split it into 3 parts.   Please stay tuned for all three!

With the group photos all wrapped up, it was time to head over to the park for the ceremony.  I was honestly dreading this part ever since I bought my dress.....getting into the limo in a very slim fitting dress with a very long train.


Luckily my girls helped me get in without a hitch.  About 5 seconds later we were at the park (it was only a block away).  The girls hopped out while I hid out in the limo for a few minutes.   The guests were all seated, hiding from the slight drizzle under umbrellas.


I felt really bad about making them sit outside in the drizzly weather, but everyone kept assuring me that it wasn't bad at all.  Unbeknownst to me, conversations had been had between my mom and the coordinator about possibly moving the ceremony indoors.  It was decided to keep it outside because it wasn't really raining and because my mom was really excited about the draping and decorations on the arbor.  I was happy to keep the ceremony outside, since that's what we originally wanted.  And supposedly the drizzling stopped right before the ceremony.

Now that we were all at the park it was time to get started!  Our good friend, Matt, played acoustic guitar for our ceremony music.


The guys stood around waiting.


Tor's parents made their way to their seats.


While another Matt helped my mom to hers.


That left just my dad waiting for me.


And this guy waiting for me at the other end of the aisle.



Up next...the girls and I try not to trip down the aisle!


All photos by Kristen Grinnell Photography


Other Wedding Wednesday posts:
Getting Ready With The Girls
The First Look
Family and Group Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment