Friday is here again! We have no plans for the weekend, which is just perfect for me. Hopefully we'll finally get our apartment completely set up and hang all our pictures. And hopefully there will be a lot of sleeping in and maybe a little bit of baking thrown into the weekend. Nothing buy excitement at our house!
Once again I'm playing along with Lauren and her Fill In The Blanks. You can play along too by linking up at her page.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
1. The last thing I ate was warm chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with vanilla ice cream for dessert last night. Yum!
2. The next thing I'd like to eat is Cinnamon bread.
3. The best things usually don't come very easily - you have to work for them.
4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is seeing the people I love happy.
5. Sports are fun. I grew up playing a lot of sports, and plan on making my future kids at least try a few sports. I think it's important to get outside and play instead of sitting inside playing video games as a kid.
6. I miss all my friends that live so far away, which is most of my close friends. They all need to move back to California!
7. Right now I am running late in the morning, as always!