It's finally Friday again,
which is always a good thing!
This weekend will bring us drinks out tonight, hopefully,
and a couple days at my parents' house to celebrate Father's Day.
Here's to hoping the sun makes an appearance
because this June gloom is getting kind of old!
1. The last movie I saw was Alice in Wonderland on our new 3D television. The husband got a good bonus this year and treated himself to a new 60" TV with 3D capability. As much as I think a ginormous TV is completely unnecessary, I have to admit the 3D was pretty cool!
2. I want to not go to work today. Or ever =)
3. Surprises are hard to keep a secret
4. The best accessory is a great pair of shoes - although I'm sad to say I don't have any!
5. My favorite warm drink is hot chocolate with a huge dollop of whipped cream! Or hot apple cider. I kind of sound like a 9 year old, don't I?
6. My favorite cold drink is lemonade.
7. Currently loving our new apartment and balcony. I can't wait to get a table and chairs so we can eat dinner outside, once it finally gets warm here in LA!
Have a great weekend!