I'm feeling lazy about posting this week
so I'm taking the easy way out and
linking up with Fill In The Blank Friday again.
Hop on over and join in!
1. The highlight of my week was having lunch with my mom....and eating the chocolate cake she brought me!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be uh...since I'm pretty far from owning a house and having enough money to redecorate I haven't given it much thought. I'd love to get rid of our old, squishy couches though!
3. My first vehicle was a 1990-ish grey Ford Probe that was my sister's before it was mine. The trunk leaked when it rained and it smelled like mildew. But it got me through high school driving, which was pretty adventurous for me....several flat tires, knocking over a mailbox, and one really bad accident.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is gum. Before the pregnancy I didn't chew much gum, but nowadays any aftertaste in my mouth makes me nauseous so I'm constantly chewing on gum to get rid of it
5. My favorite way to waste time is playing on the internet...checking email, reading blogs, reading the news, etc.
6. Right now I could really go for twelve hours of uninterrupted sleep .
7. This weekend I will be going to a wine tasting party where, sadly, I won't be tasting any wine .