Friday, December 2, 2011

Tis the Season....For Cookies!

A few of my girlfriends and I started a tradition last year
in which we get together and bake a whole bunch of cookies.
We then divvy them up so we each go home
with a huge batch of assorted baked goods.
It's a fun way to spend an afternoon with friends
and try out some new recipes.

To get ready for our baking session this year
I scoured several magazines, tearing out anything that sounded good,
and like something I could actually accomplish.

Wanna see my stash?


Now I just have to decide on which ones to actually bake!

Do you have any favorite holiday baking recipes?

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm making homemade cookies for my co-workers. I'm going to make pecan sandies, pumpkin cookies and maybe some white chocolate covered chex mix. :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete