Happy Friday everyone!
Only one more week to go until Christmas!
Have you got your shopping done?
Mine is mostly done, though the hubby hasn't even started. Typical.
This weekend I'm getting together with friends to bake some cookies.
I'm thinking of making these chocolate thumbprints.
Or these chocolate peppermint crunch cookies.
Or maybe even getting a little ambitious and making this rolled chocolate peppermint cake.
Do you have any other cookie recommendations?
I'm also linking up with Lauren's Fill In The Blanks today.
Head on over and link up too!
1. My most favorite "little thing" is coming home from work to put on warm flannel pj's and fuzzy socks. Then cuddling on the couch with Cheeto while waiting for Tor to get home.
2. I give anything to enjoy a really long hot bath these days. Unfortunately it's not allowed, as it might literally cook the baby.
3. I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. And that I'm almost half way through the pregnancy. It still doesn't feel quite real!
4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is baking something. Making some phone calls. Finding a gift for my secret santa at work. Okay that's three things, but very achievable .
5. The last thing I want to do today is go to the mall.
6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: uh, yeah....there's a reason I don't write blanks!
7. My favorite candle scent is the pine tree candle I picked up the other day. Our tree doesn't make our house smell pine-y enough so I had to supplement with a candle!
Have a great weekend!