First off, Happy Birthday to my sister!
I hope you have a great weekend!
I am really looking forward to having a relaxing weekend
and spending time with my husband,
who has been working WAY too much lately.
Did anyone catch the finale of Project Runway?
I was shocked!
I loved Anya's designs but I didn't think they were win- worthy.
And you know Joshua was so pissed that she won!
I thought for sure Viktor would win -
his clothes were always so beautiful and made perfectly.
I can't wait for next season!
And finally, it's time for Fill In The Blank Friday.
Head on over to Lauren's blog to join in!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a baker, a writer, a photographer - to have this blog be a profitable "job" .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my sister .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a blue crayon. So random - I don't know how I picked it. I do remember that I lost my hat (the tip of the crayon) at school and the teacher made everyone stay in at recess until we found it. Needless to say, I wasn't very popular! .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my Cabbage Patch dolls. I would carry them over to my friends house, getting taunted by the boys in the neighborhood, so we could play house with them.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I hmm, I don't remember. I never really got in that much trouble. My one friend got banned from coming to my house after we got caught having a party. And there was the time after I totaled my car, then knocked the side mirror off my mom's car a week later, when my dad said if I got a scratch on his car I'd be riding my bike for the rest of my life.
7. I get daily inspiration from other bloggers, and my husband who is always so positive and kind .