Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

1.   My most prized possession is  - sounds cheesy, but my wedding band.  I love that it combines diamonds from both of our grandmothers.

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be - Probably around 25.  It's just a nice, not too young, not too old age.  I definitely wouldn't want to be a teenager again!

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is  - a relaxing Friday night at home with the hubby, a nice bike ride to the beach on Saturday, spending some time with friends with good food and good wine.  A good mix of relaxing and fun.

4.  My outlook on life is  - It certainly doesn't happen as you plan it.  You're in charge of what you make of it - i f you're not happy with the way things are going then you need to change it up a bit.  And don't take anything too seriously.  I think life is really about spending time with people you love, not stressing about work.

5.  If you want to annoy me, just  - Drive slow in the left hand lane!

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to - Sweets.  Put a cookie in front of me and I cannot say no.  Even if I'm sickenly full, or trying to diet.  I just cant resist.

7.  When dressing for the day one should - put on what makes you feel good.  Something that you're not gonna be tugging at all day.  Be stylish and slightly trendy, but be comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. i feel like i should go back and change my answers, because i get so annoyed when people drive slow in the left hand lane!! have they seriously never heard that slower traffic should be in the right lane ;o)

    love your blog....

    ReplyDelete