1. My most prized possession is - sounds cheesy, but my wedding band. I love that it combines diamonds from both of our grandmothers.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be - Probably around 25. It's just a nice, not too young, not too old age. I definitely wouldn't want to be a teenager again!
3. The best way to spend a weekend is - a relaxing Friday night at home with the hubby, a nice bike ride to the beach on Saturday, spending some time with friends with good food and good wine. A good mix of relaxing and fun.
4. My outlook on life is - It certainly doesn't happen as you plan it. You're in charge of what you make of it - i f you're not happy with the way things are going then you need to change it up a bit. And don't take anything too seriously. I think life is really about spending time with people you love, not stressing about work.
5. If you want to annoy me, just - Drive slow in the left hand lane!
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to - Sweets. Put a cookie in front of me and I cannot say no. Even if I'm sickenly full, or trying to diet. I just cant resist.
7. When dressing for the day one should - put on what makes you feel good. Something that you're not gonna be tugging at all day. Be stylish and slightly trendy, but be comfortable.