Friday, August 3, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


Art at LACMA

1.  I am proud of   the fact that I've breastfed our daughter for the past 10 weeks.  I know it's not a super long time, but I REALLY wanted to give up early in the beginning and I've stuck it out.  Who knows what will happen once I return to work, and I'm not opposed to giving her formula, but I'm happy we've made it this far, so far .

2.   This weekend I will   hopefully get some sleep.  Baby Evelyn has thrown her sleep schedule out the window this week, and we've had to rock/bounce her back to sleep at least twice a night.  I hope to get some good naps in this weekend.  And maybe take the baby out for some fun - beach day or maybe the zoo?

3.  A secret dream I have is    go to culinary school (or at least some classes) and start some sort of baking business. .

4. I can't handle    unnecessary drama in my life.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is    our new cable box.  I hate it.  The menus are super confusing, it's not recording the shows properly, it always freezes, and you have to point the remote in EXACTLY the right spot to change the channel.  So annoying.  What a first world problem, right?!

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is    a day at Burke Williams, soaking in hot tubs, getting massages, sipping cucumber water...when the baby finally takes a bottle I may have to treat myself to a spa day!

7.  I think everyone should   be a little nicer to each other.  Everyone makes mistakes.  You just need to learn to let it go, forgive, and move on.  Be the bigger person.  Life is WAY too short to spend holding grudges for things you probably don't even remember.  I really feel strongly that you shouldn't let someone you care about leave without saying "goodbye" or "I love you" because anything could happen when they walk out the door.  

3 comments:

  1. I love the name Evelyn. It was also my husband's grandmother's name and in on the short list for our future children. I hope you have a wonderful weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw my sisters name is Eve, lovely name! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that people need to be kind! Life is too short to hold on to negative feelings.

    ReplyDelete