Friday, November 11, 2011

Filling In The Blanks


Yay, it's Friday again!  
We've got a rainy weekend coming up here in LA,
which most Angelinos freak out about, but I kinda love.
Especially if I can just stay home and curl up on the couch.

 I've been a total slacker again on blogging this week.
But I promise that I've got some recipe posts coming up next week.
Can I bribe you with two easy weeknight dinner recipes?

I love this photo of my alma mater, Indiana University.
It's so beautiful this time of year.
I haven't been back in over 10 years - I'm thinking it's time for a visit soon!

Photo from Facebook by Alexandra Lynch


Enough random babbling from me...Let's get on to the blanks.
As always, if you want to play along head over to Lauren's blog and link up!

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is     sadly, I've been a bad blogger (as evidenced by my serious lack of posts lately!) and haven't been reading many new blogs.  I'd appreciate any recommendations though!

2.   Something I am thankful for is   my supportive family and friends.  And my wonderful hubby! 

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    The Office episode last night when Dwight kept grabbing Jim's crotch.  Third grade humor is always the best!

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    a tall pair of brown boots.  I've tried on like 20 pairs and can't find one that fits right.  And I want a panini press.  We went to a panini making party the other weekend and it was so fun!

5.  I am excited about    Sleeping in on a rainy weekend.  I've come down with a cold and am pretty miserable.  I love the idea of curling up on the couch all day with some movies.

6.  If I were a color I would be     green. It's pretty without standing out too much.  And it matches my eyes =)

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    having a warm cup of cider while baking up some yummy treats.

Have a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, we really do have some similar answers! whoa. obviously we both have good taste. :]
    thank your for stopping by the blog! and happy Friday to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping in on a rainy weekend is like heaven! Love the fall pic above! I'm sure you had a lot of fun times there in college. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the US in fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was the funniest part of the office..do you watch parks & rec?

    ReplyDelete