Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Associated Press
1.   I am looking forward to      watching the Royal Wedding.  Cheesy, I know, but I love weddings and this is like the Wedding of All Weddings!  I remember how nervous and excited I was before my wedding so I can only imagine what Miss Middleton is feeling!

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is    um, see above!

3.  My favorite car is     I loved my old Jetta, and hopefully am going to love my new Prius.  I've always loved the little VW Golf too.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    the weather I live in - Southern California!  Except for this past year, it's usually sunny, mid 70's, cool breeze near the shore.  Perfect.

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     Pour myself a glass of wine, grab a gossip magazine, and fill the bathtub with hot water and tons of bubble bath.  I do this almost once a week.  Otherwise I usually come home and immediately put on my comfy pjs.

6.  This weekend     I will be spending indoors taking a continuing education class on shoulders.  Exciting, I know.  I'm kinda bummed to be spending one of the first sunny weekends indoors, but I guess there will be plenty more sunny days to come!

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       green      because,       it's one of my favorite colors, I have green eyes, and I just bought a "green" car!

I'll leave you with a pic of Cheeto enjoying the Friday sunshine.  His eyes are green too!

No comments:

Post a Comment